In our previous blog about documentation, we announced a new index page, and a handful of new guides.
We have been busy writing new guides and documentation, focused on our Analytics section. Each of our Analytics report guides now describes how to populate the report, and what information is in the report. This gives you more insight into your game, users, and revenue.
We've updated our Game Manager Dashboard guide, to show off the current version of the Game Manager.
Here's a list of all the new Analytics report guides:
- [Report] Seven Day New User Conversion Report
- Track the percentages of new players that spend money within the first week
- [Report] Seven Day New User Retention Report
- Track the percentages of new players that keep playing your game over the first week
- [Report] Daily & Monthly Overview and Totals Reports
- Tracks logins and revenue for your title
- [Report] Seven Day Retention Report
- Track how all active players continue to play your game over a week
- [Report] Daily And Monthly Top Spender Report
- View and track the top spenders in your game
- [Report] Daily & Monthly CDN Usage Report
- Tracks CDN usage by your players on your title
- [Report] Daily API Usage Details Report
- Tracks the PlayFab API calls used by your title
- [Report] Daily Abuse Reports History Report
- This is the place for you to read player bug reporting, and/or to let players report each other for cheating
- [Report] Daily AB Test KPI Report
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your A/B Test experiments
And finally, we have updated our Java Getting Started guide, which describes how to download and include PlayFab SDK .Jar files into a new project.