Our developer tools team has been hard at work re-imagining the PlayFab user experience within the Unity IDE. We are pleased to announce the initial public beta release of our Editor Extensions plugin. This plugin provides an easy-to-use interface for configuring and managing the PlayFab SDK.
We have been listening to our developer community; this tool addresses many common complaints and provides a platform for future enhancements.
- Automated SDK installation, upgrading & removal - Now pain-free!
- Toggle Admin, Server & Client APIs ON and OFF - 100% less file fiddling
- Direct links into the Game Manager - some things are still best done in the Game Manager
- Create New Developer Accounts - Brand new front door for new developers
- Configure WebRequest settings - Similar to before, except now with an easy to use interface.
- Easily switch between your studios and titles - Automatically populates your settings based on the selected Title Id
- Easy to follow help links - Links to Documentation, Ask Questions and View Service Availability
- View, Edit & Save TitleData - Edit your title data keys and values with a simple text editor within the inspector.
All Unity developers are encouraged to download our latest tool; there has never been an easier time to sign up and get started developing.
We look forward to bringing you the best tools & tutorials for powering your games with PlayFab.
Sincerely, all of us here on the Developer Tools Team